OK, I got tagged by Tammy for one of the “get-to-know-you-better” posts that circulate from time to time. They’re usually fun, so here it goes:
“INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.”
1. 3 Boys and a Lady
2. Life is Just Around The Corner
3. Tom LeDree
4. Tam’s Fitness Journal
5. Lose Weight With Me
“Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)”
Here’s the 5 people I tagged –
Now for the hard part — the questions
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was working as a Dispatcher on the midnight shift at the police department in my home town. I was newly divorced, and the custodial parent of an almost 12 year old boy.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Working as a manager in the marketing division of a big family owned company.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
2. Almonds and cashews
3. String cheese
4. Hard boiled eggs
Five Songs to Which You Know all the Lyrics
1. Anything by James Taylor
2. Girls, Girls, Girls — Motley Crue
3. Panama — Van Halen
4. Take the A Train – Duke Ellington
5. Never Smoke Weed with Willie Again – Toby Keith
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
1. Buy an old home on one of the squares in Savannah, GA
2. Make sure that my mom and dad, brother, and in-laws were all debt free and comfortable
3. Start a foundation to help help obese kids learn how to eat right and exercise
4. Arrange a private Wiggles concert for my 2 year old grand son — he LOVES the Wiggles!
5. Buy a big-ass RV and hit the open road
Five Bad Habits
1. Drinking coffee — a LOT of coffee
2. Ultimate fighting — I can’t get enough mixed martial arts
3. Expecting others to be as passionate about things as I am
4. Spending money on books
5. Having trouble saying “no”
Five things you like doing
3. Music — I love all types of music, and would rather have music on over the TV any day.
4. Spending time with my family
Five things you’ll never wear again
1. bell bottoms
2. combat boots
3. a “KC and the Sunshine Band” tee shirt
4. a leisure suit (man, am I dating myself, or what?)
5. underwear — heehee
Five favorite “toys”
1. my guitars
2. lap top
3. cd player